Hotel Listing > Vietnam
Hotels, Vietnam Accommodations and more
Are you looking for Vietnam Hotels, Vietnam Holiday Accommodations
or Vietnam Resorts?
If you are looking for Vietnam Hotels, Vietnam Holiday
Accommodations or Vietnam Resorts, you have come to the right place.
Simply choose a city in Vietnam (listed below) to see all our offers
listed by locations, star ratings and rates.
Vietnam is a socialist country located in the Southeast Asia. The country S-shaped geographical land mass has an area of more that 127,000 square miles or approximately 329,000 square kilometers with an estimate of more than 84 millions people calling it home.
The country has a long coastline of about 2,000 miles or 3,500 kilometers with 58 administrative provinces. Tourism in Vietnam is just beginning to take off after many years of wars and civil unrest. Today, there are many things to see and do in this amazing country.
Tourists or leisure travelers should visit some of Vietnam best historical sites which include
- The Cu Chi Tunnels, which is an extensive tunnel complex that house more than 16,000 resistance fighters during the Vietnam War. This tunnel complex was first created in 1948, originally to be used by Viet Minh for escaping French Weaponry. It was later taken over by Viet Cong and expanded into what it is today. During the Vietnam War between 1960 and 1970, Ch Chi Tunnels was used as storage facilities and for refuge.
- The Reunification hall in Ho Chi Minh City. One of the most historically significant buildings of the country. It was a presidential palace when South Vietnam fell to the Communists North. Vision of a North Vietnamese Arm tank crashed through the front gate in April 1975 still live in the thought of those whom witnessed this event.
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Hanoi) which houses the preserved body of Ho Chi Minh, the revered father of the nation.
Popular Vietnam travel destinations
Four of Vietnam largest cities by population size are:
1. Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon), with a population of about 6.5 million people
2. Hanoi, a population of about 3.6 million people
3. Hai Phong, a population of about 1.5 million people
4. Da Nang, a population of about 800,000 people
Hotel Listing main page.
|Popular Asia Continent cities